Sunday, May 24, 2009

27 February 2009

This is how i spent my 21st Birthday:
On 26-02-09, when the clock strikes 12am, i was overwhelmed by...

THEM !

& him <3

and i make my wishes when they got me this lovely cake~

Strawberry Chocolate !

On 27-02-09
Deary lured me to Shokudo to have lunch with the mystery guests...

And i saw my lovelies!!

And this was how surprised i looked...
And we had a feast *yummy*

And how can we forget the most impt activities: Cam cording with the *lovelies*

With Deary
With cheery Fengying
and sweet Sarah
and with the FOOD!
And deary cooked me this for dinner.. yummy yummy

And i had another round of wishing in the night with my family and the presents from the *lovelies*
with mummy, sister and myself! Daddy was working night shift that day, nevertheless, thanks for the pressiz Dad! *love you all* Not forgetting Mr. Deary


And the presentssss! Lovelies, loads of 'thank you's!


I had an enjyable 21st birthday, this birthday will not be that special without you..


Nuttilicious Girls: Fengying, Sarah, Chloe & Su yee *thank you for aking this birthday so memorable*


And my rojak kee-kay: Leeping *hugs*

and Ms Saajida, Beebabe and Ling zi for the lovely wristlet and the meaningful card

:)
and to my Hougang Mall colleagues..thank you!
and my baby sister <3>
and honey Fiona for the lovely top

and ter's parents for the angbao



last but not least, Mr. Deary for the 21 birthday present *thank you for making this birthday a memerable one for me..muacks*

And all lovelies who had sent me your birthday blessings *received it with thanks* :)

Happy 21 st Birthday to myself !

1 comment:

Lay Peng said...

hey, u never put up the photos we took at the soup restaurant!